AJE Families –
DDS may want to talk to you and pay you for your time! See below from DDS for more information.
Are you an older adult or an adult with a physical disability who is using long-term services funded by the state or a federal program?
Would you be willing to help us test questions from our National Core Indicators Aging and DisabilitiesSurvey? Please note that we will pay participants $40 for their work.
We’re looking to talk to older adults and/or adults with physical disabilities using long term services and supports (LTSS) to see if our survey questions work.
It will take approximately 1 hour, and we will meet you at a place that is convenient for you.
We would like to talk to:
• Older adults (over 55) receiving long-term services funded by their state or a federal program.
• Adults (over 18) with physical and other disabilities receiving long-term services funded by their state or a federal program.
Because of the kinds questions we are testing, we specifically would like to talk to:
• People who have paid support staff (could be a paid family member).
• People who are involved in planning their services.
• People who don’t have a job.
• People living in a range of residential settings, including on their own, in family homes, in assisted living facilities, in adult group and foster homes, and in nursing facilities.
If you’d like to participate, please email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph at 617-844 2309 to schedule.