AJE is happy to share this information from our friends at HSCSN.
Health Services for Children with Special Needs, Inc. (HSCSN) would like to provide you with updates about their upcoming 2021 Wellness programs and special events during the public health emergency.
Join HSCSN as they continue supporting the community through enrichment activities aimed at addressing social determinants of Health. Learn more in their Wellness Programs or check out the online Events Calendar to RSVP and attend. See scheduling and program info below!
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm – Healthy Living Program
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm – Male Caregivers Advocacy Support Group
- Last Monday of each month at 6:00pm – New Enrollee Orientation
- Every third Saturday at 11:00am – Parent Advocate Leaders
- Every third Saturday at noon – Young Adult Support Group
- Quarterly meetings in March, June, September, and December – Community Services Advisory Council
- Every second Saturday at noon – Baby and Me Program