AJE is delighted to share this opportunity to have your voice heard! The District of Columbia Developmental Disabilities Council (DDC) is developing a new Five-Year State Plan (State Plan) for fiscal years 2022–2026 to guide the future direction and goals of their work.
They are asking advocates with developmental disabilities, family members, and professionals who support people with developmental disabilities to complete a brief survey that is linked below (now available in 7 languages).
- English – https://forms.gle/tb45XA7APSzPU6rK7
- Español (Spanish) – https://forms.gle/P6bnKPoNLVB4AKGy5
- Français (French) – https://forms.gle/5H6mcCXG223sFKnq8
- 汉语 (Chinese) – https://forms.gle/G3FrB9AtLHnJLibr5
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) – https://forms.gle/SMeBNtSxFJcPRj8EA
- 한국어 (Korean) – https://forms.gle/XTKEnnLtt66JjbUk6
- አማርኛ (Amharic) – https://forms.gle/oTKdfjpf3oJHw9MXA