The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Learn the Signs. Act Early. program is updating its Milestone Tracker app, a mobile app designed to help parents track their children’s developmental milestones with illustrated milestone checklists, encourage their children’s development with tips and activities, and more! Before the newest version of the app is released, CDC is looking for parents who are willing to download the test version of the app, try it out for a few weeks, and provide feedback.
Three Easy Steps to Participate!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 23 to determine if you are eligible to participate in the app testing process.
- If you are eligible to participate, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the app and test its features. Testing is currently scheduled for September 2 – 13
- At the end of the testing period, you will be scheduled to participate in a 30-45-minute phone interview where you will be asked questions like the ones below about your experience using the app. Interviews will be scheduled for the week of September 13
Example interview questions include:
– Did you find the new milestones in the app easy to understand?
– After using the app, would you continue using the app? Would you share it with others?